Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Saint Thomas Aquinas
Youth Heart Screening
[su_button url=”https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/6y36kgzs/appointments?e_id=2454″ target=”blank” background=”#003496″ size=”6″ center=”yes”]CLICK HERE to make your appointment[/su_button]
FOR AGES 8 TO 25
The facts make signing your child up for the ATS HeartCheck an easy decision…
• 40,000 babies are born every year with a heart defect • A young Athlete dies from a heart condition every 72 hours • 95% of heart defects can be found with proper testing
Nearly 8,000 kids have benefited from the ATS HeartCheck…isn’t it time for your child? There are a limited number of appointments. MAKE YOURS TODAY!
The ATS HeartCheck is recommended for all kids ages 8 to 25 and takes about 30 minutes.
CLICK HERE to see full flyer
Additional discounts are available for families that qualify. CLICK HERE to access the financial aid request form.
[su_accordion][su_spoiler title=”Read more about this screening” open=”no” style=”simple” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]
The ATS HeartCheck uses the most effective analytic tools to understand a heart’s condition. We include blood pressure, electrocardiogram (EKG), and echocardiogram (heart ultrasound), all delivered by specially trained medical professionals certified in congenital and genetic heart conditions who make their living saving kids lives every day. You won’t find a better screening anywhere!
Here are a few reasons why you should give careful consideration to signing your child up for an appointment.
- According to the American Heart Association, at least one-half million youth in the U.S. have some form of cardiac problem – that’s 1 in 100 kids.
- These problems range from minor performance issues to sudden cardiac arrest.
- This testing goes beyond the standard physical to uncover dangerous-hidden heart conditions.
- ATS is the most respected youth heart screening programs in the country.
- You are provided a full report prepared by a pediatric cardiologist about a week after the testing.
- ATS can also provide results to your child’s pediatrician or primary care doctor. All we need is the name when registering.
There are a limited number of appointments available so make your appointment before it’s too late.
To learn more about ATS and how we impact lives every day CLICK HERE
“It is extremely hard to put into words what ATS has done for us. We had what we thought to be our completely healthy kids tested a few years ago. Much to our surprise and shock, they found a large hole in Riley’s heart that required surgery to repair. The surgeon told us it was good that the hole was detected because Riley was a walking stroke waiting to happen. We are forever grateful we took advantage of the opportunity and think everyone should do the same because you may never know what is going on inside your child until it’s too late.” – Amy Ebert