Wed., July 18 & Thursday, July 19
Youth Heart Screening
There are no more appointments available for Wed., July 18th. To meet the demand, we’ve added appointments for Thursday, July 19th
[su_button url=”https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/6y36kgzs/appointments?e_id=2453″ target=”blank” background=”#c90117″ size=”6″ center=”yes” desc=”There are no more appts. available on Wednesday, July 18.”]CLICK HERE to make your appointment for Thursday, July 19th[/su_button]
FOR AGES 8 TO 25
(Special Pricing Available for those that qualify)
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City is partnering with ATS HeartCheck to provide parents with the opportunity to ensure their kids have no hidden heart defects putting their health at serious risk.
1 ?? 100 ???? ?? ???? ???? ? ????? ??????. ????? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ???? ? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ??????. The ATS HeartCheck is a simple, non-invasive series of tests that can determine if your child has a heart defect. ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ? ?? ???. For some kids…it turns out to be the MOST valuable 30 minutes of their life.
There are a limited number of appointments so MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
The ATS HeartCheck is recommended for all kids ages 8 to 25 and takes approximately 30 minutes. This screening is being offered at a discounted rate of $129. Additional discounts are available for families that qualify. CLICK HERE to access the financial aid request form.
CLICK HERE to see full flyer
[su_accordion][su_spoiler title=”Read more about this screening” open=”no” style=”simple” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]
The ATS HeartCheck uses the most effective analytic tools to understand a heart’s condition. We include blood pressure, electrocardiogram (EKG), and echocardiogram (heart ultrasound), all delivered by specially trained medical professionals certified in congenital and genetic heart conditions who make their living saving kids lives every day. You won’t find a better screening anywhere!
Here are a few reasons why you should give careful consideration to signing your child up for an appointment.
- According to the American Heart Association, at least one-half million youth in the U.S. have some form of cardiac problem – that’s 1 in 100 kids.
- These problems range from minor performance issues to sudden cardiac arrest.
- This testing goes beyond the standard physical to uncover dangerous-hidden heart conditions.
- ATS is the most respected youth heart screening programs in the country.
There are a limited number of appointments available so make your appointment before it’s too late.
To learn more about ATS and how we impact lives every day CLICK HERE
[su_accordion][su_spoiler title=”Read more about the J of Greater Kansas City” open=”no” style=”simple” icon=”chevron-circle” anchor=”” class=””]
About The J
Contact us >
The mission of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City is to enrich our diverse community by cultivating an inclusive environment built upon Jewish values, heritage and culture. We offer programs of excellence that enhance wellness, meaning and joy from generation to generation.
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City (“The J”) opened in 1914 in midtown Kansas City, Missouri, and has grown and adapted to serve the changing needs of Greater Kansas City’s Jewish and secular communities. We’ve continuously offered the finest in recreational, social and educational services as our facilities have transitioned to southern Overland Park, Kansas.
Donate to The J
We’re proud of our impact on families, individuals and the community. Yet, membership and program fees account for only a portion of the funds required to offer our services. The remainder comes from corporate and foundation support, and very importantly, individual gifts from people just like you. Donate now >
State of the Heart
The place for you and your family to live up to your goals, your aspirations, your best you, is the one with a heart.
In all of Kansas City, there’s nothing like The J. Founded on Jewish values and open to everyone, The J is the metro’s original community of healthy lifestyles.
We’re not a manufactured environment run out of a corporate office. We’re real, like you.
The J is where families and individuals are warmly welcomed, to join forces with others who are keenly interested in becoming their best and staying that way. In an environment where “community” extends outside of our walls, to inspire all of KC to live up.
Discover The J
For the highest quality services based on your needs:
- Best-of-the-best fitness center, open 7 days a week, at the hours you want
- 80+ no-charge Group Exercise classes, led by professionals committed to a better you
- CrossFit, yoga and more for every fitness level
- Indoor track
- Boxing included at no extra charge
- Individualized Personal Training, taught by accredited coaches, with schedules centered around you
- Sports & Recreation programs for children and adults
- Basketball, softball, tennis and racquetball for adults
- Baseball, T-ball, karate, soccer, tennis and more for kids
- Youth Fitness Zone
- Indoor pool and aquatics programs
- Outdoor Waterama Family Pool Adventure, plus Olympic-sized pool
- Swim lessons, taught by American Red Cross certified instructors
- Masters swimming
- Healthy treats at the Alef Bet Cafe, with summer poolside service
Unlock More at The J
- Accredited Child Development Center
- After-School Care
- Summer Day Camps
- Performing Arts classes
- Accredited gathering place for senior adults 65+
- 500-seat theatre featuring family-friendly productions
- Cultural and educational events